Another vintage '70 salesman's brochure posted

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Another vintage '70 salesman's brochure posted

Post by FORDification »

I just posted another original saleman's brochure for the '70 model year. This is one I haven't seen before, so I feel it's a welcome addition.

Since this brochure ended up being about 1/4" wider than my flatbed scanner, each page required me to scan it (at least) twice and then stitch the two together so they'd be seamless. However, since pages 2/3 and 4/5 of this brochure flowed together, they required more work. In fact, page 5 required a total of FIVE scans just for that page, to ensure that I wouldn't have to attempt erasing a seam across an image on the page. It was a lot of work, but worth it.

Oh, and just as a warning. I kept pages 2/3 and 4/5 together as a pair, instead of posting them individually, so the larger linked image is in very high resolution. For those of you on dial-up accounts, it'll take a minute to download, so be prepared.

So...here you go:

1970 Ford Pickup Factory Salesman's Brochure

As always, this page has been linked to from the Factory Literature Collection Index. :D
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!