Flag MOD has been reinstalled...please read

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Flag MOD has been reinstalled...please read

Post by FORDification »

Well folks, I've finally begun the reinstallation of the cool forum mods that were taken offline for a while. The flag mod is one of these. If you look just below my info at the left, you can see that I've got the US and state flag displayed. These can be added to your posts as well, by accessing your Profile and selecting the appropriate flags from the drop-down menus. :D

The only thing I have to alert new members about (and remind the veterans) is that the flag settings will revert to nothing any time you view or edit anything in your Profile. Therefore, you must remember: Any time you go into your Profile for any reason, to edit your information or even just to look things over, you MUST re-select your flags before exiting, or your posts will no longer contain the flags.

As time allows, I will be getting started adding the flags to users' Profiles who might not have visited in a while. You can definitely save me some time by doing this to your own Profile yourself.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
71 LONG BED
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

re: Flag MOD has been reinstalled...please read

Post by 71 LONG BED »

Thanks a million Keith. It seems things are getting back to normal around here. All because of your hard work. Thanks again. :thup:
John Member #1549
71 F100 Sport Custom__________1967 F350 Gone, but not forgotten
Image Image Image
Big D's 69
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by Big D's 69 »

Alright glad to see that is back up and running. :clap:
1969 Ford F-100. 302 4 barrel, C4 auto, 9in 3.50 open rear, headers, power steering, Turq/wht, Under restoration. In other words, in a million pieces!!!

There is no Replacement for Displacment!!!

My Photo Gallery: http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?album=655
fuzzier1
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by fuzzier1 »

Thanks Keith for letting us know about this. On the same topic, can you add other flags or is this a program that includes just the different country flags? I would like to see a Skull and Crossbones, as if you don't have enough to do.

Fuzz
SmokeyBear
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by SmokeyBear »

Thanks Keith.
70 F-100 XLT
"Christine" Gone but not forgotten.
72 F-100 Ranger XLT
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by flyboy2610 »

Feels good to have my flags back! :)
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
willowbilly3
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by willowbilly3 »

Keith, that space at the bottom is filling up with truck pictures. Which one are you going to drive first? :lol:
Great ideas have always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: re: Flag MOD has been reinstalled...please read

Post by FORDification »

fuzzier1 wrote:Thanks Keith for letting us know about this. On the same topic, can you add other flags or is this a program that includes just the different country flags? I would like to see a Skull and Crossbones, as if you don't have enough to do.

Fuzz
No, this is a pre-configured forum add-on and includes all the graphics. Since I'm not really knowledgeable to start messing with PHP coding, I wouldn't look for a custom flag anytime soon. ;)
willowbilly3 wrote:Keith, that space at the bottom is filling up with truck pictures. Which one are you going to drive first?
Good question! I wish I had an answer for ya! :lol: The choptop is more of a toy, but will probably initially get assembled with spare parts just to get it up and running. However, the '67 is farther along and is at the top of the priority list. The 4x4 is probably going to be parted out or sold as-is, since I don't have the time or $$$ for three trucks. :(
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

one more and you'll have to do something to make a fifth one fit below
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

What would you need to get or want to get for the 4x? And that other spare rolling chassiss you have?
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

Well, the 4x4 chassis, as mentioned, is up for grabs. However, I did put some parts on it for cosmetic purposes (hood, grille, front bumper) that I need to get back. There IS a pretty good cab on it, completely gutted, and I'd be willing to throw in a '77 F150 power steering box that I purchased for it, as well as an NP-205 transfer case. It's got a partially-disassembled FE in it and (I believe) an NP435 tranny, as well as the transfer case. I'd be OK with it if I could get $350 for everything. There are pictures of it on the following page, taken before I installed the front sheetmetal, and is pretty much how it would be sold, minus the grille which got thrown away:

http://www.fordification.com/my67-p61.htm

The other rolling chassis I have is a '72 2WD SWB, identical to the chop-top, and since there might be some future frame mods in the works for it, I think I might just hang onto this chassis....just in case I decide to do something radical. ;)
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

And if you where to bring it south say as far as Kansas city,mo. What would the price go to then? besides gas? And what would be a time table on your getting it sold?
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
mrung0wa
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by mrung0wa »

THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME KEITH!!!

DEFINITELY KEEP UP THE EXCEPTIONAL WORK!!!

I STILL SAY THAT THIS PLACE IS BETTER THAN DISNEYLAND!!!

LAWRENCE 8)
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?pos=-2746

FOR SALE: 64 Galaxie 390HiPo C6 (Project Car)
SOLD! 69 F100 Contractor SPECIAL 300 I6 "Jethro"
01 BMW 325i 4DR E46(Wife's car)
03 EXPEDITION XLT FX4(2WD/AWD/4WD) 5.4L K&N FipK

"I beat my head against the wall, Because it feels good when I stop."