New brochure posted: 1972 Ford Trucks Accessories

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

New brochure posted: 1972 Ford Trucks Accessories

Post by FORDification »

I just posted another addition to the Factory Literature & Advertising page. This is the 8-page factory catalog showing the different accessories available for the '72 trucks and vans.

1972 Ford Truck Accessories catalog

I also have several other factory accessories brochures, including the '67 and '68 versions. These are queued up for posting sometime in the near future.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
kentdaryl

re: New brochure posted: 1972 Ford Trucks Accessories

Post by kentdaryl »

Wow, I didn't know factory tachs were available, or winches for that matter. I wonder how many of those ultra-rare items actually were available or even made it onto our trucks.
Daryl
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

I always thought my truck had a factory PTO winch and bumper on it. but never found anything that showed it, including the build sheet from Ford.
thanks Keith!
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!