Let's all chip in!

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Let's all chip in!

Post by sargentrs »

As Jeff so eloquently put it in the Photobucket scamming thread..

"Kieth hosts this website out of the generosity of his own goodwill with no funding from outside sources guys! Way...past time to give him some help again unless you want this page clogged like photobucket full of pop up ads!"

Thanks for the reminder Jeff! Too often we sit back and time flies by without ever recognizing the effort that goes into hosting and maintaining this site. I'm as guilty as the next guy. As I was reading Jeff's comment I realized it had been awhile since I contributed to our benefactor and this great site. Please all join me and let's all throw a little "Thank You!" into Keith's bank account! For those who have never done so, here's a link to the Donations page on the main website. http://www.fordification.com/paypal-donations.htm
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Let's all chip in!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Randy,

Thanks for starting this.
Here's another way we all used to help Fordification out around Christmas time that hasn't been utilized in quite awhile, (Kieth will never ask guys but he has a family to support like most here / Robert, Jamie, Doug and all the moderators would never ask / so it's up to everyone here to help on their own).
Fordification has about 14,847 members registered. Take into account some of those are folks who will never use or benefit from the site and maybe a few bots that crawled in the back door still leaves 14K members here who benefit from this site.

If you can't make a Paypal donation / don't have Paypal / or can't really afford to make that much of a donation that's understandable-but the below is not too much to ask.
Go get an envelope / buy the $.38 USPS stamp / put a one dollar bill in the envelope (wrap piece of paper around it so it's not so visible) / and mail it to the below address please!

Keith Dickson
1776 L Rd.
West Point, NE 68788

Then bump this post back to the top once you've done that please. :pray:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4