FORUM help?

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

Bullit

FORUM help?

Post by Bullit »

I sent a message requesting an answer to my question but got no response?
When doing a topic search... I get the following messages: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Can anyone tell me how to get around this?

Thanks guys!
Bullit
jimmy828
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: FORUM help?

Post by jimmy828 »

I think it's because of traffic use. When i get that message, i wait a few minutes and go back to it and the forum works. It doesn't happen much on my end but i've learn to deal with it.
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: FORUM help?

Post by sargentrs »

I've also found that if you click on a different topic and then search it sometimes work. Search, click one of your search topics, go to a different category n click a topic, then search again. Another good way is to use Google search. Include site:fordification.com at the end of it. For example...

"Mustang fuel tank" bobbyford site:fordification.com

Will yield every topic that includes the 3 words in quotes side by side and bobbyford on Fordification.com. The first hit will probably be Bobbyford's Mustang fuel tank thread. Login then open another tab to Google and when you click on the search topic you'll already be logged in to read it and see photos.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.