wildcard
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wildcard »

Thanks. Got it marked own the calender.
worldsmysterie

re: LMC Truck

Post by worldsmysterie »

i order alot of stuff from them from the site..i have a catalog and they only charge $10 shipping...i've never had to pay $50 for shipping or handling.
Galaxie64

Post by Galaxie64 »

Anyone else notice their shipping is taking longer in the past months? The last 2 times I have ordered stuff it has taken at least 5 days, where before it took 2-3. I ordered some stuff last Monday figuring I'd have it by this weekend to work on the '51 and '72 and I didn't get it yet. I suppose their volume of orders is way up so it is taking longer to get it out.

Edit: Ended up taking 8 days total, 6 of which where business. Box is about 2x2x3.5, nothing gigantic. I will say the patch panel I got for the P. side fender is ok, has a few spots where the crease screws up the stock body lines but I am not using that part of it.
'68 F150 2wd
'72 F250 2wd Camper Special (400/C6/4bbl)
'64 Galaxie 500 (3524bbl/57K miles)
'92 Grand Marquis (mostly stock 4.6L)
'97 F150 (heavily modded 5.4L)
'48 F1 (Flat 6)
'51 F3 (Flat V8 )
'56 F350 (engineless)

** Chuck Norris has counted to infinity -- twice. **
KEG_72F100

Post by KEG_72F100 »

well i just order 1088$ worth of stuff from LMC and 500$ worth from Macs so ill keep yall posted how it turns out.
lightning_msd
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by lightning_msd »

ok, so i wanted to order 2 rear wheel well repair panels for my 90 on LMC and it was 80 bucks for the parts, then another 116 for shipping, because of customs, border charges...etc. for 200 bucks i could buy the whole bed here at a wrecker. wasnt real happy with that :x they should have a store in canada too.
sideoilerfe
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by sideoilerfe »

Anybody ever purchase their dual voice coil speaker? You know, the one in which you plug both channels to a single speaker and mount it in the same location as the original AM radio speaker? My question is the original speaker bracket has a small hole for the speaker magnet to go into for proper mounting but that dual voice coil speaker is suppose to have a larger magnet. Does anyone have any experience with this as a I do not want to buy it and not be able to use it. Does it come with it's own bracket? Probably not. I'm not cutting holes in the doors for speakers and i'm not removing the gas tank.

Any advice would be great. Thanks
:?
Last edited by sideoilerfe on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Side oiler FE, see if you can catch me!!!

1970 F250 4x4 390/4spd
1968 F250 4X2 360/C6/No Rust!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

you could always modify your current bracket to fit the new speaker. ive seen that done before.
1971fordcustom
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 1971fordcustom »

LMC is in its own place :x . There parts might be cheeper but they get you in the shipping!!! When you can just go to npd and get free shipping over 300 $$$$$$. And if its over sized its only 9 something and you get a better part. But npd and dc are my favs + there both friends lol. I just got 700 bucks worth of stuff tonight and it was 19 something to ship sense I had over sized shipping but man thats a good deal. I got carpet and a firewall cover door handels stainless steel anti rattle kit just a lot of stuff. + the other day I got the visors and chrome rods and there great. Only thing I've got from lmc is a headliner. In its ok I can paint it :? lol. before I even herd about npd I went to lmc and Got a lot of stuff from them and after a week some parts was rusting. After 2 days my anti rattle kit was rusting bed bolts. My windshield rubber is cracking and its been 3 years same with my back glass. Im sure some parts are ok but there just not for me they hate me and I hate them. But thats just the way it is some people get along good others not so much :lol: