Great customer service- NPD

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

DMiller

Great customer service- NPD

Post by DMiller »

I know it is human nature to comment on deals or dealers that come up a bit short in the customer service department, not this time.
My experience with NPD has always been very fair, the NPD web site is among the best on the web. Great info, layout, and function.
The NPD catalog is very good also.
If you call them, they will give you answers. Shipping is faster than any other vendor, period. I am posting this after a another bad experience with another vendor. when you are in need of parts. give them a try. :2cents:
Nothing better than an old truck...

71 F250 Custom
92 Chevy Z71
Phil105

Re: Great customer service- NPD

Post by Phil105 »

DMiller wrote:I know it is human nature to comment on deals or dealers that come up a bit short in the customer service department, not this time.
My experience with NPD has always been very fair, the NPD web site is among the best on the web. Great info, layout, and function.
The NPD catalog is very good also.
If you call them, they will give you answers. Shipping is faster than any other vendor, period. I am posting this after a another bad experience with another vendor. when you are in need of parts. give them a try. :2cents:

I agree 100%. NPD is an excellent bunch of folks - and as mentioned - their phone people will answer a question - unlike a recent experience I had with LMC - called to order a part that I wasn't sure just what I needed - gal asked me if I had a catalog - I said yes - she said -"well then you have the part number"! When I said "aren't I speaking to a salesperson" - she said "no, I just take orders". I hung up and called NPD.
Better Get Into A Ford Son!