DJM Suspension

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

BobbyFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

DJM Suspension

Post by BobbyFord »

Very positive experience with the nice people at DJM. I talked to Jeff on the phone about bare Dream Beams and he discounted me a pair and shipped them to my door via ultra fast shipping. I opened the box and the tie rod locators were included along with a tube of 242 loctite and a special wrench for tightening the locators. They forgot to include the urethane pivot bushings in my package so I emailed Jeff and he immediately returned my email and said he'll make sure the bushings are on their way.
Calvin Gunter
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: DJM Suspension

Post by Calvin Gunter »

X2,
After reading on Bobby's post about the special wrench I called and they sent me the wrench for free.
I've had my Dream Beams for over two years and they still tracked down my order through Stylin and sent me one for free.
THANKS DJM !!!!
1967 Ranger,Short bed,390,C-6,9 inch,4 BBL.,intake,cam,headers,3:55 Posi.,A/C,Power steering,Power Disc Brakes,Automatic trans.DJM dropped I-beams,flipped rear hangers,headlight harness upgrade.ExTang tonneau cover "Old Blue".
http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s328/BigSxy96/
1967 Base model,352,2bbl.,3 on the tree,short bed,3:25 9 inch "Rusty".
1967 Mustang coupe-show car/garage queen.Small Block,alum. heads,Nitrous,4:11Locker,Areospace brakes "Mystang".
1996 F-250 Powerstroke-Big intake,exhaust,injectors.(Nice Smoke Show) "Big Sexy"
FordHam

Post by FordHam »

Purchased a pair of beams a few years ago and then read about their special wrench also. Called them to inquire about it and they sent me one right away. Two thumbs up for their customer service.
69 SWB, 71 LWB with 351C, 72 LWB with rust

No man has ever laid on his deathbed and said, "I wish I had worked more."
fixxer

Post by fixxer »

Did you guys get exact drop measurements? I did a friends 68 with djm veams and only got 2.5".
bgulseth

Post by bgulseth »

I don't plan on lowering my truck any but can I get a complete rebuild kit for my I-beams
Abrams

Post by Abrams »

I was just looking at the DJM website and thought Id check here to see if anyone has dealt with them before. I'm glad to see the feedback and will probably place my I-beam and shackle purchase with them because of the feedback here.
Thanks
A
Insane 1

Post by Insane 1 »

Some stuff is okay, but thw dream beams for later model fords and rangers are complete garbage!!

Bunch of pipes butt welded together to a "beam"... Garbage.... Have pics of them boke in half. Had a customers truck have this happen.

STAY AWAY FROM DJM BEAMS........!!!!!!