LMC...?? You Won't Believe This!!!

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

Rockerdog

Re: LMC...?? You Won't Believe This!!!

Post by Rockerdog »

It's too bad really, we need businesses like LMC to keep our trucks going but if LMC doesn't care enough to take care of it's customers? I dunno. How long can a place last with that attitude?
1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 1971ford »

Rockerdog wrote:It's too bad really, we need businesses like LMC to keep our trucks going but if LMC doesn't care enough to take care of it's customers? I dunno. How long can a place last with that attitude?
Yeah but we have other vedors, such as NPD, which is my favorite.
And we will see how they last...
-Ryan
Tim P.
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Tim P. »

Yes I have dealt with them on many orders it takes them forever to ship and there shipping is outragious this extra oversize part crap is them padding there shipping for profit and someone mention about there rubber products is right there crap period especially there vent window rubber mine is cracking bad after one season I have to replace them I went with Dennis Carpenter for the set I did for Supermike they are holding up well. The only thing I can say good about them is there rear sport bumper brackets there the tops in Quality. I purchased the door handles the outside ones from them the drivers side is pitted already this truck never sees winter or salt Im pretty pissed about this as well.And since MR Long passed away there prices have increased at lease by 35% but not the quality or service.
Ford Is The Mountain That The Rock fell Off Of.

72 F-250 Camper Special 390 Stroker 419 CID 420 HP Natural Asp 200 HP NOS C-6 Dana 60 4.10
96 F-150 XLT 4X4 5.8 Heavy Duty 4EOD
ximy
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by ximy »

(Assuming a company is not ripping off customers with overly priced shipping services) .... I absolutely love it when a company or service can ship the same or next day. At our service we employ a full time shipper to package about 100 products and ship them every day.. Unfortunately we cannot always meet customer demand. The customer has the option to pay for speedy shipping or ship by slow boat to save money... (slow boat) standard UPS or Mail means the customer will have to wait longer to recieve a package.. sometimes up to two full business days before it even leaves our store... The standard rate (slow boat) customers packages are set aside if someone pays for expedited shipping... sorry, it is simply the way business works.... I/we will not stop every other thing we are doing (to stay in business) just because a customer demands their product now and refuses to pay for the service... Not every customer comes first... service has to be paid for... you can lose business being to slow and you can lose business spending too much time on the requirements of an overly needy customer. Sometimes it is a lose/lose situation for the business owner.
1967 f250 428
Tim P.
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Tim P. »

ximy wrote:(Assuming a company is not ripping off customers with overly priced shipping services) .... I absolutely love it when a company or service can ship the same or next day. At our service we employ a full time shipper to package about 100 products and ship them every day.. Unfortunately we cannot always meet customer demand. The customer has the option to pay for speedy shipping or ship by slow boat to save money... (slow boat) standard UPS or Mail means the customer will have to wait longer to recieve a package.. sometimes up to two full business days before it even leaves our store... The standard rate (slow boat) customers packages are set aside if someone pays for expedited shipping... sorry, it is simply the way business works.... I/we will not stop every other thing we are doing (to stay in business) just because a customer demands their product now and refuses to pay for the service... Not every customer comes first... service has to be paid for... you can lose business being to slow and you can lose business spending too much time on the requirements of an overly needy customer. Sometimes it is a lose/lose situation for the business owner.
Your assuming too much when it comes to some of the vendors we have to deal with. A customer is a customer is a customer there money is just as green as the next. They all should be treated the same up to the shipping service. If you offer expitded service then you should have the means in place,,, not make the others suffer because one is paying you to be needy. Who is first should be first Period!!!
Ford Is The Mountain That The Rock fell Off Of.

72 F-250 Camper Special 390 Stroker 419 CID 420 HP Natural Asp 200 HP NOS C-6 Dana 60 4.10
96 F-150 XLT 4X4 5.8 Heavy Duty 4EOD