National Parts Depot

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

National Parts Depot

Post by 1971ford »

I have received and installed my i-beam bushings, radius arm bushings, and coil springs from NPD. I called the first time and set up the order ( I was a few dollars short for enough money), then called again again and was redirected to another depot, since the one i was calling was apparently like 3 hours ahead :lol: I finally cought the depot i first called within their working hours and got my parts ordered, got them within 4 days like they said, and installed them. The guy on the phone was really nice, great customer service. The shipping was good, and the parts are great.
A++++++++++ :D
-Ryan
kaptnkaos
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: National Parts Depot

Post by kaptnkaos »

I've ordered several things from NPD and have had real good luck with them.
I am a little disappointed in the turn signal switch I ordered from them. I have had nothing but trouble with it ever since I got it installed.
Sometimes, the right front blinker works, and the rear doesn't... other times the rear one works and the front one doesn't.

KaptnKA 8) S
Washington...The land where rust is like the family pet...Ya learn to live with it and clean up after its mess... KaptnKAOS

"Olde Skool" '68 Ford Bluebird short bus
"FRODO" '68 F-250 Camper Special project
Calvin Gunter
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Calvin Gunter »

I recently ordered some small wiring harnesses from them.Very courteous,quick delivery and decently priced.I haven't used the parts yet,still collecting for a full restore but they seem to be very good quality and were produced by some Mustang dealer in Ohio.
1967 Ranger,Short bed,390,C-6,9 inch,4 BBL.,intake,cam,headers,3:55 Posi.,A/C,Power steering,Power Disc Brakes,Automatic trans.DJM dropped I-beams,flipped rear hangers,headlight harness upgrade.ExTang tonneau cover "Old Blue".
http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s328/BigSxy96/
1967 Base model,352,2bbl.,3 on the tree,short bed,3:25 9 inch "Rusty".
1967 Mustang coupe-show car/garage queen.Small Block,alum. heads,Nitrous,4:11Locker,Areospace brakes "Mystang".
1996 F-250 Powerstroke-Big intake,exhaust,injectors.(Nice Smoke Show) "Big Sexy"
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

NPD rocks! :thup:
I've had two separate orders from them this month.
Both of which showed up within 3-4 days of ordering, and good parts.
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
bb429power
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by bb429power »

I live just down the street from them, I have a 67 f100 and when ever I go there they NEVER have the part there even when its in their magazine. Then they'll tell me it will take two months to get it in and they have a part for $365 which is $110 from LMC. I'm not to fond of them and their service. They're like chevies, they can never get you what you need when you need it, they aren't reliable and they cost too much.
Justin
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=47482
http://s976.photobucket.com/home/bb429power/allalbums go to both of the albums.
1967 Ford F100 longbed with a 466 500+hp/600+ft-lbs (mine)
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 with a 351w (dads, I helped alot)
1970 Ford Maverick with a 302 (became our drag car)
1986 f150 5.0 (my DD)
"Many can argue, but it takes a real man to apologize."-Me