The UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc.)

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

trukcrazy
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

The UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc.)

Post by trukcrazy »

In my reply to this thread http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... highlight=, I mention using The UPS Store for the shipping of items purchased from buyers who are unable to provide the shipping of the items. I thought it would be worth adding them here even though they are not a vendor of parts but are a vendor of a service. When I bought some items that the buyer was unable to ship. I found the store nearest the seller, called them and gave them my name and the sellers name, my shipping address and my email address. When they received the parts from the seller, they packed them and sent me an email with the total cost. I then called them back with my payment information and that was it. Very helpful people and I don't think the packing part was very expensive. I got something I wanted and the seller sold something without having to ship it. It was very easy. Just thought The UPS Store deserved a good word. :thup:
John, #424
1967 F250 crewcab x 2.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport Quadcab
2008 Challenger SRT8
theskytoucher
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: The UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc.)

Post by theskytoucher »

The UPS Store is who i use to ship all my parts and they have always been good!!!!
-Troy-

1996 Dodge ram 1500 4x4
1976 Ford F-150 4x4

Quando Omni Flunkus Mortadi
When all else Fails Play Dead
Blue Cloud
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: The UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc.)

Post by Blue Cloud »

I've used them a few times, good service and fair price.:thup:
briscoco

Post by briscoco »

UPS is bad on gas tanks though. I ordered a new tank from LMC when it arrived the fill tube had been smashed in. I sent it back and the second one also had been dropped what seemed like twice but on two different corners and at least it wasn't bad enough to return either. My sister-in-law and her husband both work for UPS and boy did they get a rash of $hit from me espically today when I went to help them put a big box in thier front seat of the car that didn't quite fix almost as for they practiced they both said just smash the corner of the box it'll fit.