NPD

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

69rangerman
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

NPD

Post by 69rangerman »

I know this is kinda lame since I can walk up to the counter and order but they have everything in stock, and the one item out of 10 that I purchased (flexplate) they are drop shipping to my door no charge.

Also, I cored out my 302 distributor and the rebuilt was complete...I mean points, condensor, ground strap, and wire and was spotless to boot.

My core had none of that stuff in it.

Top shelf.
"O say, does that star spangled banner yet wave? Oer the land of the free and the home of the brave?" It does at my house! God bless America!
dotcentral
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: NPD

Post by dotcentral »

We have a NPD here in Charlotte. Very easy to deal with. Never had any problems with returns. I prefer them over the other vendors.
Former owner of 70 LB SportCustom and a 71 SB SportCustom. Looking for a replacement bump!
Clarko
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Clarko »

I love my NPD in Ventura but they are looking for a larger location to house truck parts. It's currently the only one which doesn't have them now or a new building to house them. All my Mustang parts get shipped to my house for free if they're not in stock when I go purchase them. I love NPD.
Brian
1969 F-250 Ranger Camper Special 465FE/C6 (waiting on AOD)
1988 Bronco 351W/AOD
1994 Bronco 351W/E4OD
Big D's 69
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by Big D's 69 »

My truck freight items I will buy and pick up from NPD or Dennis Carpenter. I know shipping is outrageous for truck freight items.
1969 Ford F-100. 302 4 barrel, C4 auto, 9in 3.50 open rear, headers, power steering, Turq/wht, Under restoration. In other words, in a million pieces!!!

There is no Replacement for Displacment!!!

My Photo Gallery: http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?album=655