Good service out of NPD.

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

Big D's 69
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Good service out of NPD.

Post by Big D's 69 »

I ordered a new inside door handle and door lock ferrules for my 69 Ford. THe guy there I spoke with was very courteous and I got my parts very quickly. It was a small order but I needed the parts. There is only so long that you can open the door with a screwdriver from the inside or roll down the window and open it from the outside. Needless to say they will see some more of my business during my restoration.
1969 Ford F-100. 302 4 barrel, C4 auto, 9in 3.50 open rear, headers, power steering, Turq/wht, Under restoration. In other words, in a million pieces!!!

There is no Replacement for Displacment!!!

My Photo Gallery: http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?album=655
dotcentral
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: Good service out of NPD.

Post by dotcentral »

I usually go to them first. Best part about NPD for me is that they have never gave me a hassle about returning a part.
Former owner of 70 LB SportCustom and a 71 SB SportCustom. Looking for a replacement bump!
69rangerman
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

re: Good service out of NPD.

Post by 69rangerman »

NPD now has one of there 2 national ware houses about 1 mile from where I work here in FL. Sure is nice to just walk in for a catalog or a part.
"O say, does that star spangled banner yet wave? Oer the land of the free and the home of the brave?" It does at my house! God bless America!
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by flyboy2610 »

Yeah, they are first class people, and they have good quality parts.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
dcbullet
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: re: Good service out of NPD.

Post by dcbullet »

dotcentral wrote:I usually go to them first. Best part about NPD for me is that they have never gave me a hassle about returning a part.
I've noticed that too. I usually use BOTP because I get the part overnight but NPD has more of a selection and I've been happy with them.
1971fordcustom
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: re: Good service out of NPD.

Post by 1971fordcustom »

69rangerman wrote:NPD now has one of there 2 national ware houses about 1 mile from where I work here in FL. Sure is nice to just walk in for a catalog or a part.
Thats the one we call. Pual is verry nice a great guy. Great place........... :2cents: