Eastwood 135 Mig Welder vs the Eastwood 135A Mig Welder

Discuss your workshop and related equipment

Moderator: FORDification

undertakerman

Eastwood 135 Mig Welder vs the Eastwood 135A Mig Welder

Post by undertakerman »

I'm looking at buy another welder. I use to have a Harbor Freight wire welder and that was a mistake. I have been looking at the Eastwood 135 Mig and the 135A Mig welders. I have looked at the Hobart, Miller, Lincoln and Smart Tools Mig welders. The Eastwood 135 and 135A seem to be the ones that stand out of the 5 that I have looked at. I have also looked at Youtube videos on each one except couldn't find any on the Eastwood 135 or 135A. However Eastwood have videos on the operation of the 135 and I was very impressed. I would to know if anyone has or has used a Eastwood 135 or 135A Mig welder. I would love to read your comments on this matter before I make my purchase. :? :? :?
You know man can live alone, but he cannot live without Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly.
IN2FORD
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: Eastwood 135 Mig Welder vs the Eastwood 135A Mig Welder

Post by IN2FORD »

I purchased a 135 mig about a month ago after researching for a while. I am a newbie at welding but the thing that sold me on them is the variable temp and speed. From the little I have used it, so far its great.

Barry
undertakerman

Re: Eastwood 135 Mig Welder vs the Eastwood 135A Mig Welder

Post by undertakerman »

Hi Barry. Thanks for your input. :wel: I feel the same way as you about the variable temp and speed. :thup: To me the cost is a factor as well. :thup: Are you using the regular 135 or the 135A(gas)? :?
You know man can live alone, but he cannot live without Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly.