OT Maybe: License plates

Moderator: FORDification

flyboy71
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

OT Maybe: License plates

Post by flyboy71 »

Im looking for an assortment of state license plates. I need these for a project Im doing at my work where we need plates with dark backgrounds and also text with little contrast to the background for some photo work to see how well it picks them up in low light. Faded and grimy is fine. Its more realistic to the real world anyway. I have plenty of PA plates I just need some from the other 49. :thup:
-Jeff

1971 F-100 240 straight six, 3 on the tree (parted out)
1972 F-100 302 auto trans, pwr steering, pwr brakes (under construction)
"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before" Dwight Eisenhower
forrestbump
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: OT Maybe: License plates

Post by forrestbump »

Jeff,

I've got one each, CA, OR and AZ license plates that you can have FREE. These plates are all out of circulation. The CA and OR plates are pretty rough...no tears, but dented and faded. The AZ plate is "Mint"

The CA plate is Blue background with Yellow lettering for commercial truck applications.

The OR plate is Yellow background with Blue lettering for passenger car applications.

The AZ plate is ...well I'm not sure how to describe the colors since I'm color blind! Let's just say it's quite colorful! Passenger car applications. It's got a horizon desert landscape image at the bottom of it too.

PM me to work out the logistics of getting them to you. I live in SoCal, zip 92371.
1970, 2WD, F-250, C/S, Dual Tanks, 390 FE (of course), C6, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Dana 60 3.73, Sky View Blue, Ranger XLT

1970, 2WD, F-250, C/S, A/C, Dual Tanks, 390 FE (again, of course), C6, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Dana 60 3.73, Wimbledon White & Sky View Blue, Ranger (almost twin brothers!)

"One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do" - Henry Ford

Larry