sold

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

SmokeyBear
Preferred User
Preferred User

sold

Post by SmokeyBear »

1972 F100 XLT Ranger, newly rebuilt bumper to bumper. Fresh engine and transmission rebuild with approximately 3000 miles since done. New aftermarket AC system replaced factory AC. Power steering/Power disk brakes. All wear items replaced (suspension/steering/hoses/belts/window and door weatherstripping/etc). New tires on polished 15x10 wheels. LED tail lights/driving/dash lights. New paint done to a very high standard. Custom work included all seams welded and smoothed, interior completely redone with custom seat installed. Heat and sound deadening installed under new carpet and suede headliner. All receipts from 2006 through today kept in a binder (every thing including antifreeze and light bulbs included). This truck runs, drives, and rides excellent, I wouldn’t hesitate to get into it and drive it anywhere. I have lots of pictures of the restoration, just contact me. The only reason I’m selling is I bought a new truck and only have so much garage space. Price dropped to $10,000.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SmokeyBear on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
70 F-100 XLT
"Christine" Gone but not forgotten.
72 F-100 Ranger XLT
SmokeyBear
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: 1972 XLT Ranger 360/C6

Post by SmokeyBear »

more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
70 F-100 XLT
"Christine" Gone but not forgotten.
72 F-100 Ranger XLT