F600 chrome instrument cluster all gauges, cables inc

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

TOFIC

F600 chrome instrument cluster all gauges, cables inc

Post by TOFIC »

SCORE, complete and pretty, polished up gorgeous I don't think you will find a nicer instrument cluster!
Combing an old scrap dealer, found a F600 grain truck in the back.
Instrument panel is chrome and complete. has all seven (7) gauges. all ford gauges with ford part numbers on them
voltage regulator thing is on it
selling complete with the following,
left wiring harness on it just unplugged the main connector. all wiring was left intact.
Has the tachometer with the color face complete with the distributor drive cable (try and find that cable)
speedometer works has low mileage on it. had some funny round black attachment on back of speedometer head, have no idea what it is for
vacuum gauge works as far as i can tell, the old suck on a piece of hose showed life in the gauge
has the switch labeled "blink clearance lights" in the panel. (left lower location in the 3 position stack) Ford labeling on bezel
comes with a manual throttle cable AND manual choke cable. (original ford cables) with their appropriate labels
also has a headlight switch with it. will throw it in with the panel

Asking $220.00 plus shipping for this. be advised shipping from Canada is expensive but there is a way to lessen shipping costs
email interest and i will takes some pictures of this package

TOFIC

to all that have emailed me, camera(s) take lousy pictures. will send you clear pictures when i get a decent set patience, working on it today.
GOT-ER-DUN really good pictures available, gentlemen who requested pictures let me know if you got all 4
chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: F600 chrome instrument cluster all gauges, cables inc

Post by chicof100 »

Got all pictures. Payment sent via paypal.
1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles
chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: F600 chrome instrument cluster all gauges, cables inc

Post by chicof100 »

Received cluster today, just as nice as you described. Thank you.
1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles