Stuff for sale, local pick up in MD

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

Ranchero50

Stuff for sale, local pick up in MD

Post by Ranchero50 »

Edit, I'll try to keep this thread current as I wade through my piles of stuff. Most parts are daily driver quality and pretty much all are used but in too good of a shape to get rid of.

I'd prefer to not ship since it'll be very expeensive...

Radiators: http://westmd.craigslist.org/pts/4672268710.html

5.0 parts: http://westmd.craigslist.org/pts/4645132374.html

Jamie
'70 F-350 CS Cummins 6BT 10klb truck 64k mile Bahama Blue

Contact me for CNC Dome Lamp Bezels and Ash Tray pulls.
Ranchero50

Re: Stuff for sale, local pick up in MD

Post by Ranchero50 »

Bumped to add the C/L stuff... I'm rebuilding my shed and need to clear out some stuff I no longer need.

I also have a ton of odds and ends that I no longer need. Tons of trim, instrument clusters, several sets of Western Mirrors. A couple spot light assy's that need love. Black and Green arm rests. The heavy stuff I really don't want to ship.

I also have my '71 F250 frame with the disc brakes and set up for a 6.9l IDI international.

PM or reply with interest, what your looking for and what you want to pay :)

Of course I still have tons of dome lamp bezels and ash tray pulls.

EricWestfall71F100

Post by EricWestfall71F100 »

Do you have black arm rests or are they backand green?
Ranchero50

Post by Ranchero50 »

Both a black and dark green pair. I'll try to take some picks of stuff today and post them.

I'm thinking about making another Carlisle trip next summer and dumping most of my Fairlane / Torino stuff as well as the truck bits.

ponyexpress

Post by ponyexpress »

Are they western jr. mirrors? I have been looking for a decent set with mounting brackets. How much are you looking to get? Any Pictures? You can send me a PM or email. Thanks
Ranchero50

Post by Ranchero50 »

I'll have to dig the mirrors out. I stripped one set down to help me redo my 3 point mirrors on the F350. I have one set that came off of a 17k mile '70 F100 and the set that was on my '71 F250.

All the green bits sold today...

More stuff. Like I said, I really don't want to ship this stuff but will for the more expensive parts.

Two battery trays and a black arm rest set. Both in decent used shape.

Heat risers for 360's, again, driver quality. I have three of these hanging around, blasted ones had some rust through.

14.75" Sport steering wheel from a '78 or '79 F series. This one has the foam wheel that looks like real leather. $100, if anyone is serious, I'll clean it up and take some better pics.

Close up of the emblem. It's dirty because it's been hanging in this spot for the last fifteen years...

Decent three spoke '68 wheel. It has two cracks on the inner hub, the outer hub hasn't cracked yet. This one came from the motor home I parted out a while back. Any interest and I'll get a close up shot (camera battery pooped) $50

'70's Granada 15" Sport wheel. This one is supposed to have the leather but it's gone. $50

I also have stainless trim for the windshield and rear window, 2 sets of each in decent shape.

I saw at least 3 stainless center bars for '70-'72 grills.

Add in a bunch of windshield wipers and I have a bunch off oddball lenses and a pair of retro headlights.

Air cleaner from a '85 Mustang with the dual snorkel setup. $50

I also have a straight fog lamp mounting bar for a '86 Mustang GT. It's been in a shipping box for about 14 years thanks to a non paying buyer.

I'll try to get more pics when as I clean up the messes and get the parts back on the new walls.

Trokita101

Post by Trokita101 »

how much for the armrest? and do you have any speedo cables
ponyexpress

Post by ponyexpress »

How much for the set of Western Jr. mirrors that came off of low mileage F-100 and rear window stainless? Would need it shipped to MA 01013 zip. Thanks, Pete
Ranchero50

Post by Ranchero50 »

I didn't get down into the shed today, it rained last night and the clay is treacherous when wet. Arm rests, probably $50 for the pair plus shipping. If you have any older yards nearby, look for '68 or '69 Fairlanes or Torino's and get the rear door arm rests. They are correct for our trucks and usually in like new condition.. Speedo cable, maybe but I'd expect you could get the correct one locally from Napa for about the same price.

I'm not sure on the like new Westerns, will try to take some pics.

Most of this stuff, make offer on it and we'll go from there. Sorry if it sounds like I'm not interested, it's just a whole lot easier if a guy shows up with a list of what they are looking for vs dickering via PM and then dealing with the whole boxing and shipping deal. That's what happened with the green stuff, guy showed up with a list and left with most of it filled.

gilbo72ford

Post by gilbo72ford »

Anything on a truck bed for a F -100? Longwheel base 72 Styleside