Otto's BBQ Saturday Night Feature Shows, Sugarland TX

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Otto's BBQ Saturday Night Feature Shows, Sugarland TX

Post by 69timemachine »

For those in the Houston area, Otto's at The Fountains Shopping Center is continuing its Saturday night Cruise-in tradition, and has added feature nights!
So if you have a classic truck or any American iron for that matter, bring it to Otto's from 7pm to 10pm! The new Fall feature night schedule just came out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 69timemachine on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400
tqwrench

Re: Otto's Truck Night August 30th Sugar Land TX

Post by tqwrench »

Glad I found this when I did, likely would have missed it. Looks like a good time. Going to try to make it...now how to get there without using a toll road :maybe:

Or I just breakdown and buy the stupid sticker from HCTRA and haul ass down Beltway 8. (I'm in Spring).
1969 F-250 390 Camper Special
Candy Apple Red/Wimbledon White
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 69timemachine »

I was there for Mustang night and there were about 135 cars. Then they said that Mopar night brought in about 160 cars. The attendance numbers have been on the rise with the addition of these feature nights, and you can still bring a vehicle other than what the feature night is for.

If you're on Facebook, you can 'like' Showplace Classics and then you can find out any last minute information about the show, like cancellations due to bad weather, and you can check out tons of pics from the shows! Showplace Classics organizes the shows for Otto's. :thup:
Jason
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

tqwrench

Post by tqwrench »

I'll try to make this event tonight. I'll keep my eye peeled for a green F100. Maybe I'll see you there! Now off to the HCTRA office to get me a window sticker so I can hit the toll roads.
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 69timemachine »

It was great to see you at the show tonight, tqwrench! That's a cool Camper Special you have there! I hope to see you again at Otto's sometime!
Jason
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

tqwrench

Re: Otto's BBQ Saturday Night Feature Shows, Sugarland TX

Post by tqwrench »

Right back atchya. That was a lot of fun. Never "showed" a vehicle before, was odd to have people milling around my truck. Wish I had time to wash and vacuum it first.

Fun time! I can see myself doing that again.
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 69timemachine »

Yeah, it beats sitting at home on a Saturday night! We put all this money into our rides, so it's fun to show other folks the things we've done and see the things they've done to their rides and swap stories with them. It's nice to go inside and have a good meal and a cold drink too! Good times! :thup:
Jason
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 69timemachine »

My three favorite rides from Otto's on truck night:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed